LANDING PAGESUpgrade to behavior-based emailing
Marketing Automation Feature – Landing Pages
Each of SharpSpring’s features is dynamic and allows ultimate customization so you can show your prospects what will resonate with them, and this even includes landing pages. You can create campaign-specific landing pages directly into SharpSpring to A/B test different messaging for different personas, among many other customizable options, all so you can capture leads quickly and move them through your funnel. Keep scrolling and hover over each image below to learn more about landing pages.
Touch Images to Learn More!
- – Schedule one-on-one personalized follow up emails from your team
- – Smart Mail makes communication, quick, easy and unique to each lead
Landing Page Funnels
- – Go beyond basic landing pages by creating a series of linked pages
designed to funnel visitors and prospects and transform them into leads.
- – Build your own funnel, or choose dozens of pre-designed funnel templates tailored to seven categories of common business needs.
- – Quickly switch to HTML view to edit the code directly.
Dynamic Content Made Easy
- – Engage your visitors with content designed just for
them, without the need for a developer.
- – Simply right-click to swap out images, headlines and body text.
- – Build a single page that resonates with multiple audiences
based on who they are, what they like, and their behaviors.
Library of Designs and Responsive Templates
- – Choose from dozens of responsive layouts designed for any device.
- – No need to build your page from scratch – use one of the beautifully designed templates as-is, or point-and-click to add pre-built content blocks that you can make your own.
Fully Integrated with SharpSpring
- – SharpSpring tracking code is automatically
embedded in pages to capture every visit.
- – Add media center links that allow you to track visits to e
xternal resources and trigger automated workflows.
- – Drop-in and edit SharpSpring forms without leaving the page.
Optimize for Any Device
- – Toggle between tablet and mobile views to see how your design will look for visitors on the go. Hide content blocks on mobile devices with just a click.
Register for Our Webinar
If you’ve made it this far, you’ll get so much out of our webinar. Jump on our next webinar to see SharpSpring in action and ask us your questions!