BlogSUpgrade to behavior-based emailing
Marketing Automation Feature – Blog Builder
If every other feature of your SharpSpring campaign is dynamic, why shouldn’t your blog be as well? You can create a blog right inside of SharpSpring and test various imaging and content with different audience members to see what engages them. You can also automatically send out blog posts to subscribers via email and post your blogs to social using the social scheduler. Scroll down to learn more about blogs via SharpSpring.
Touch Images to Learn More!
Point-and-Click WYSIWYG Editor
- – Building a blog shouldn’t take a computer science degree.
- – Intuitive, point-and-click editor
- – Easy to create your blog without knowing HTML or
needing to mess with your website.
Library of Responsive Designs
- – Choose from a library of responsive page templates
- – Customize them and publish quickly and efficiently
Manage and Publish Posts
- – Easily create new posts
- – Drop in your content, assign an author and category
- – Publish immediately or schedule it to post later on
Make Your Blog Dynamic
- – Engage blog visitors with content designed just for them
- – Easy to use – right-click to swap out images, text and other CTAs
- – Create blog index pages that resonate with multiple audiences
based on who they are, what they like, and their behaviors
RSS Email Syndication
- – Keep your subscribers up to date on your latest content
- – Schedule blogs to email out daily, weekly or monthly
- – Choose to include a thumbnail, title, date and other elements
- – Spread your message via social media
- – Add social sharing widget in every post
- – Allow your viewers to share your content
Fully Integrated with SharpSpring
- – Tracking code automatically embeds in pages to capture every visit
- – Add media center links so you can track visits to external resources
- – Trigger automated notifications and workflows
- – Drop in and edit SharpSpring forms without leaving the page
- – Do you speak code?
- – Quickly switch to HTML view to edit it directly
Register for Our Webinar
If you’ve made it this far, you’ll get so much out of our webinar. Jump on our next webinar to see SharpSpring in action and ask us your questions!