Marketing automationEmail, webinars, chat bots, sales funnels and more
Ready to Streamline and Automate Marketing and Sales?
Marketing automation is a tool used to marry the duties of a marketing team and a sales team, to save you time and money. Emails will be sent to your clients, and based on responses and activity to forms or links in the email, a further chain of emails will send automatically to keep them engaged, and eventually turn your cold leads into sales!
This “work smarter, not harder” process frees you up to meet with clients, generate leads, close sales, but lets your email do the in between work and follow up for you. Through our partner, SharpSpring, we will analyze your results and manage adjustments as needed in order to generate as much revenue as possible.
We have also used marketing automation to automate certain internal business operations. Imagine being able to automate employee onboarding, employee training, or client onboarding? We have eliminated the back and forth process of collecting everything we need to onboard a new client into streamlined email automation! If you work with us, you will see firsthand the power of marketing automation in your onboarding process.
According to SharpSpring, 63% of companies utilizing Marketing Automation are outgrowing their competitors! Don’t get left behind! Let us help you grow your business through marketing automation today.
Looking for a little more information? Check out these videos
Ok, you want the nitty gritty huh? Here you go!
The Sales Problem
Pre-sale engagement has changed dramatically along with the buyer landscape
- Buyers used to have very limited information.
- Now they have more than they can even use.
- If you don’t want your marketing message to get ignored, it needs to be more targeted and personal then ever before.
- Nurturing leads with relevant content is now a requirement
The average sales cycle has increased 22% over the past 5 years due to more decision makers being involved in the buying process
The Marketing Problem
- Not enough leads to feed the sales funnel
- No easy way to qualify leads
- No way to effectively nurture leads
- Big gaps in follow-up from the sales team
- Can’t see where the leaks in the pipeline are
- Don’t know which tactics are driving revenue
Closing the sale
Marketing Automation can fix it!
Marketing Automation is a set of tools that let companies:
- Generate more leads by identifying anonymous web visitors and capturing them with forms, so your sales funnel stays full
- Increase number of qualified leads by nurturing all leads with personalized content
- Drive more sales by identifying sales-ready leads for the sales team, and helping them follow up as fast as possible
- Improve up-selling and cross-selling by developing and retaining existing customers
- See comprehensive ROI for every marketing tactic by tracking the entire sales process from end-to-end
The Marketing Solution
Sail through those roadblocks:
- Fill your sales funnel by capturing leads with great content gated by dynamic forms.
- Identify highly interested and sales-ready leads with lead scoring.
- Develop leads that aren’t sales-ready by automatically putting them on nurturing campaigns.
- Instantly notify salespeople about leads that are ready to buy.
- See exactly when leads fall out of your pipeline and take action.
- Know which tactics are driving revenue with end-to-end ROI
Our recommendation is based on three things:
- Ease of use
• Intuitive to use and compatible with everything
- Fraction of what competitors charge
- Comprehensive end-to-end solution
Right now you are using software for marketing and most likely some kind of CRM. Sharpsring ties this all together into one easy-to-use platform marrying sales and marketing together in a harmonious and efficient way. Check out some of the price comparisons below.
Ease of Use
Built to be as intuitive and compatible as possible.
- Integrates seamlessly with third-party CRM and CMS solutions so you can keep using what you’re using
- Streamlined interface that’s easy to learn and easy to use
- Email creation tools that don’t need any HTML knowledge
- Simple to set up tasks and workflows
- Automatically generate detailed reports with a click
Complete Full-Featured Solution
Marketing Automation is a Must Have for Today’s Businesses