CRMUpgrade to behavior-based emailing
Marketing Automation Feature – CRM
SharpSpring has a powerful, built-in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) for you to use, truly making SharpSpring an all-in-one marketing automation machine. You may also use APIs and Zapier to connect most other major CRMs if you want to use a platform you are already working with. Scroll over the images below for more details on the power of the ShaprSpring CRM.
Touch Images to Learn More!
- – Schedule one-to-one personalized emails from your sales team
- – Smart Mail is quick, easy and unique to each contact
Custom Deal Stages
- – Create custom deal stages to track the progress of an opportunity
from the beginning to the end of the customer journey
- – Customize deal stages in your pipeline with any description, order,
name, etc. to fit your sales cycle
- – Social notes make collaboration simple.
- – “Mark as Read”, avatars, and a conversation timeline create better
3rd-Party CRM Integration
- – Integrate your CRM or use SharpSpring’s powerful built-in CRM
- – Sync leads, activities, opportunities, custom fields, lead scores, etc.
- – Connect Salesforce to SharpSpring easily
- – Use the API and Zapier to connect to Zoho, Pipedrive, Nimble,
and nearly all other major CRMs
Visualize Success with Bird’s Eye Pipeline View
- – Simply visual drag-and-drop interface allows simple movement
of opportunities across deal stages
- – View the entire funnel in one easy-to-manage view
- – Create a Reminder from any page in the app to never miss a thing
- – Attach Reminders to opportunities and contacts for quicker notifications
- – People are more than a name and an email address
- – Discover what resonates with your leads
- – Converse on multiple platforms with social links on contact pages
- – Lead Scoring identifies hot prospects ready to close
- – Score leads based on engagement, page tracking, fit and
completeness of the information.
- – Set Lead Decay to decrease scores during inactivity periods
Life of a Lead
- – Life of a Lead combines tracking, automation, and email to display
a timeline of significant events for each contact
- – CRM Reports provide information to measure your current
sales success and accurately forecast future performance
- – Pipeline, Conversion, Activity, and Projection are a few
of the CRM reports
CRM Adapts to Your Needs
- – Customize fields, deal stages, reports, filters and more to
achieve your goals with CRM.
- – Quickly scan all of the campaigns, lists, opportunities, workflows,
and emails a contact is associated within the memberships tab.
Register for Our Webinar
If you’ve made it this far, you’ll get so much out of our webinar. Jump on our next webinar to see SharpSpring in action and ask us your questions!