FORMSUpgrade to behavior-based emailing
Marketing Automation Feature – Forms
Use SharpSpring Forms to collect lead information in whatever way you want. You can use any of the over a dozen fields that already exist, or create your own fields using custom fields. Just like any other SharpSpring feature, you can customize these forms in pretty much any way imaginable, as well as the reporting that goes along with it. Learn which forms are converting and which are not so you can adjust accordingly. You can also integrate 3rd party forms, so you won’t be limited. Scroll down and hover over each image to learn more!
Touch Images to Learn More!
Forms That Look and Feel Like Your Site
- – Use SharpSpring’s built-in dynamic form builder
- – Build and customize your form in seconds
- – Use CSS to brand the form to match your brand identity on your site
Effortless Drag-and-Drop Interface
- – Quickly reorder fields in dynamic forms and watch as
changes are immediately viewable on your site.
Autocompletion Coverts Leads
- – SharpSpring tracking completes form fields for known
visitors to relieve the effort of data entry – dramatically
increasing form conversion.
3rd-Party and Native Forms
- – We have our own forms, but native forms work too
- – Map 3rd-party and native forms to SharpSpring in
seconds with the mapping tool
- – We support all the major form-building tools, including FormStack, Gravity Forms, Wufoo, Sugar and Salesforce.
- – Measure, compare and optimize form performance
with more complete insights
- – Which gated content is driving your lead conversion?
- – Which landing page is capturing the most information?
- – Gain a deeper understanding of your marketing ROI with
powerful metrics like these.
- – SharpSpring offers more than a dozen standard fields for gathering data
- – Custom Fields allow you to create as many additional
form fields as you need as well
Webex and GoToWebinar
- – Add Webex and GoToWebinar topics to SharpSpring forms to
promote, share and improve web conferences.
Preview Forms Before Posting
- – Check out the look and feel of your form
before pushing it to production
3rd-Party Postback Integration
- – Pass SharpSpring form data to your application or
database of choice by simply adding a Postback URL.
Create Eye-Catching Call-to-Action Buttons
- – Build custom call-to-action buttons in the form builder.
- – No software or design experience is needed to
create a CTA built for conversion.
Seamless CRM Integration
- – Pass form data effortlessly to 3rd-party CRMs or use SharpSpring’s powerful built-in CRM that’s available to all users.
Universal CMS Compatibility
- – SharpSpring forms look great on all the major CMSs. WordPress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, and Joomla! are just a few CMSs we support.
Assign Personas at Form Submission
- – Include a field in your forms for a question to set leads
to your buyer personas.
- – Allow leads to select a persona that resonates with them and use that information for easy and accurate segmentation.
- – Then use dynamic emails and landing pages to engage and convert leads with personalized information based on their persona.
- – Find out where your leads are coming from – even if non-digital
(such as trade shows, print ads or postcard mailings)
- – Attribute leads to the proper campaign with the customizable
“How Did You Hear About Us?” field.
Register for Our Webinar
If you’ve made it this far, you’ll get so much out of our webinar. Jump on our next webinar to see SharpSpring in action and ask us your questions!